Career Coaching services are available to all NDSU students and alumni. The Career and Advising Center has Career Coaches and Career Mentors who utilize nationally identified best practices and a variety of tools, exercises and assessments to help students with many career services:
- Resume and Cover Letter development and review
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Career Exploration
- Job and Internship search
- Searching for and applying to graduate and professional programs
- Creating a professional online presence
All students and alumni can drop in and have a career conversation with a Career Coach or Mentor between 9am – 4pm in our main location in Ceres Hall 306, make an appointment with our zoom studio, or schedule through Bison Advise. If individuals are unable to stop by, please call the Career and Advising Center at 701-231-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and staff will accommodate. A Career and Advising Center staff member will be waiting to assist those taking the next steps to prepare for the future.