Career Coaching services are available to all NDSU students and alumni. The Career and Advising Center has Career Coaches and Career Mentors who utilize nationally identified best practices and a variety of tools, exercises and assessments to help students with many career services:
- Resume and Cover Letter development and review
- Interviewing tips and practice
- Career Exploration
- Job and Internship search
- Searching for and applying to graduate and professional programs
- Creating a professional online presence
- And more!!!
All students and alumni can drop in and have a career conversation with a Career Coach or Mentor during regular hours (9am – 4pm) in our main location in Ceres Hall 306 or you can join our zoom studio 10am-4pm Monday through Friday. If individuals are unable to stop by, please call the Career and Advising Center at 701-231-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and staff will accommodate. A Career and Advising Center staff member will be waiting to assist those taking the next steps to prepare for the future.