Internship and Co-op Registration for Fall 2021 is open!
If you would like to register your internship/co-op for academic credit through the Career and Advising Center, follow the steps below. **Not sure if you should register with the Career and Advising Center?? Just give us a call (701-231-7111), shoot us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or stop by our Career Studio in Ceres Hall 306 anytime during our drop-in hours and we would be glad to help you make the right decision!
Steps to apply for credit through the Internship Program:
(Steps 1 and 2 can be completed in any order)
1. Submit your information to the Career and Advising Center’s Internship Program Registration Portal.
(if the above hyperlink does not work, copy and paste the following URL into your browser: https://candidate.gradleaders.com/NDSU/Candidates/Login.aspx?pid=4304)
- Sign in with your NDSU credentials.
- PART 1: Complete your online profile
- PART 2: Click “Add Co-op/Internship” to submit your internship/co-op record.
- (Follow these directions)
2. Connect (via phone or email) with your faculty advisor or internship advisor.
- Ensure your internship meets department requirements.
- Receive details for any additional assignments you may need to complete during the course of your internship.
3. Wait to receive confirmation from the Career and Advising Center’s Internship Program Team.
- A member of the Internship Program Team will process your record and contact your site supervisor and faculty advisor.
- The Internship Program will also enroll you for the correct internship course on Campus Connection. **Students cannot enroll themselves for courses associated with the Internship Program.
- You will receive confirmation and updates about your internship and the Internship Program via your NDSU email account.
COVID-19 and Internships/Co-ops
NDSU students may participate in either in-person or remote/virtual internships and co-ops. Students are advised to use good judgment and follow the direction and safety protocols of their host company while participating in an on-site or remote experience. Students should continue to observe COVID-19 guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), along with any federal, state, or local restrictions.
>> For more information, visit our Student FAQs Page