Registration for Summer and Fall semester internships and co-ops is now open!
If you would like to register your internship/co-op for academic credit through the Career and Advising Center, follow the steps below. **Not sure if you should register with the Career and Advising Center?? Just give us a call (701-231-7111), shoot us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or stop by our Career Studio in Ceres Hall 306 anytime during our drop-in hours and we would be glad to help you make the right decision!
Steps to apply for credit through the Internship Program:
(Steps 1 and 2 can be completed in any order)
1. Submit your information to the Career and Advising Center’s Internship Program Registration Portal.
- Sign in with your NDSU credentials.
- Complete your online profile AND submit your internship/co-op record.
- To submit your internship/co-op record, follow these directions.
2. Schedule an appointment with your faculty advisor or internship advisor.
- Ensure your internship meets department requirements.
- Receive details for any additional assignments you may need to complete during the course of your internship.
3. Wait to receive confirmation from the Career and Advising Center’s Internship Program Team.
- A member of the Internship Program Team will process your record and contact your site supervisor and faculty advisor.
- The Internship Program will also enroll you for the correct internship course on Campus Connection. **Students cannot enroll themselves for courses associated with the Internship Program.
- You will receive confirmation and updates about your internship and the Internship Program via your NDSU email account.
Learn more here: 2020 Summer Internship Program Scholarship