NDSU’s Degree Completion program is for adults with some college credits who are looking to use their prior credits and return to school to finish their bachelor’s degree. Students are able to take classes on campus or online depending on their needs.
CLASSES CAN BE TAKEN ONLINE OR IN-PERSON
143 PARTICIPANTS AND 86 GRADUATES
AVERAGE STUDENT TAKES 12 OR FEWER CREDITS TO GRADUATE
Who is eligible?
Students must qualify based on the following requirements:
- Students who do not hold a prior Bachelor’s degree
- Students who have not been enrolled in an institution for a minimum of 2 years (24 consecutive months)
- Students who have earned a minimum of 60 credits
- Students who have a minimum 2.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average
What classes can I take?
Students have several options in finishing their degree.
- Return to finish a prior degree path or choose a new major
- Work towards Bachelor of University Studies degree: General Studies Option. This option allows students the most flexibility in choosing course options, while maintaining the rigor of a traditional bachelor’s degree.
Students can choose to take courses in-person or online, depending on preference and course availability.
Financial Aid and Funding Options
There are several opportunities to get help with the cost of finishing your degree! Scholarships dollars are available ranging from $500 to $5,000 for students who have taken a break from their education.
- Degree Completion Scholarships
- Osher Reentry Scholarship (apply here)
- Crankstart Scholarship (apply here)
Filling out the FASFA is an important step in finding loan and grant eligibility.
5 Easy Steps to Get Started on Finishing Your Degree!