Are You Looking to Change Your Major or Add a Second Major?
It is important to meet with an advisor to have a conversation your new intended major. You will want to find out how your credits will apply, how long it may take you to finish the new major and what types of courses are required.
HERE ARE THE STEPS TO SET UP A MAJOR CHANGE APPOINTMENT: For Faculty and Staff Use Only:
3. Select “Advising” from the menu options.
Select “Major Change Advising from the menu options.
Select “Change My major” from the next menu, then click “Next”.
5. Select the major that you would like to change into from the menu options. IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR INTENDED MAJOR LISTED, PLEASE SELECT “Career and Advising Center”.
6. Select an advisor to meet with from the menu options, then click “Next”.
7. Select an available time to meet, then click “Next”.
8. Confirm the following details of your appointment: Date, Time and Location. You may also write any helpful comments to the advisor and choose an appointment reminder option. Once complete, click “Confirm Appointment”.