Request A Presentation
We welcome the opportunity for face-time with students, whether that be in a classroom setting, for a student organization, or for campus groups.
- Invite us to give a presentation in a class or meeting.
- Virtual presentations (preferred) or in-person
- Request specific information or resources to support your class lecture or upcoming topics.
- Schedule a visit the Career and Advising Center.
- Request a mock interview schedule for your class.
Here are some topics that we can assist with. While this list covers many areas, it is by no means exhaustive. If you do not see something you are looking for, email us! We are always open to new ideas.
- Cover Letters
- Interviewing Techniques
- Job Search Strategies
- Internship Exploration
- Career Fair Preparation
- Professional Development & Transferable Skills
- LinkedIn & Social Media
- Graduate School Application Materials
- Career & Advising Center Services