Name: Jordan Nelson
Graduation Term/Year: May 2020
Current Company: H2M
Current Position: Project Manager
How long have you been in your current position: 8 Months
- What is the most rewarding part of your internship?
- The most rewarding part of my job is working with my team to create successful marketing campaigns for our clients and help them reach their business goals.
- What company did you do your internship experience through while attending NDSU?
- How did your internship experience help you get to where you are today?
- My internship at H2M was an integral part of becoming who I am as a professional. I was able to learn directly from local professionals who I admired, apply what I had learned in my coursework to real campaigns, and gain confidence in my abilities as a marketer.
- If you could give any advice to a student in a current internship position, what would it be?
- My advice to students who are currently in an internship position would be to stay curious and take advantage of learning opportunities. Internships are a great way to discover what you do and do not want in a future company and or role. So any chance you have to meet someone new, attend an event, join in on a meeting, or even just ask a question, take it!