- Receive 1-on-1 assistance with career and advising needs and questions
- The link is active Monday thru Friday 10 am to 4 pm.
**Our services are also available in-person in 306 Ceres Hall**
- Resume / Cover Letters – Submit this form
- Mock Interview (Electronic/Phone) – Submit this form
- Curriculum Vitae – email email@example.com
- Job/Internship Search Strategies – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career Exploration & Guidance – email email@example.com
- Grad School Application Materials – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evaluating a Job Offer – email email@example.com
- LinkedIn – email firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to be able to help you with your advising questions and are doing everything we can to meet your needs!
We will offer drop-in advising for simple schedule changes and general advising questions. We prefer that you use our virtual drop-in link as we will have limited waiting space in our actual office.
- As always, we recommend you first try and talk with your assigned academic advisor. Don’t know who your assigned advisor is? Find out here!
Drop-In Advising and Appointments at the Career and Advising Center
- It’s quick and easy! Use this link to get access to the virtual zoom room and get connected with an advisor: https://ndsu.zoom.us/j/94969549678
- You can also schedule an appointment through Navigate. Login with your NDSU credentials. You can either do an in-person or online appointment.
Thinking of changing your major? This often requires a longer discussion that possible in a drop-in appointment. If you would like to change your major, please schedule an appointment through Navigate. Click here are directions on how to set up that appointment.
Did you know that NDSU has lots of help pages that might be able to answer your question? See some of the helpful hints and resources below.
- Registration for internships is still available – register here
- Not sure if you should register an internship or co-op for credit? Connect with the Internship staff:
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.