During the time at which classes will be remote, the advisors in the CAC wanted to let you know that we will still be providing advising and support to our students!
- Make sure to be checking your email as your advisor has probably already reached out to you!
- Continue to use Navigate to schedule your advisor meeting. In the notes you can indicate which type of meeting you prefer.
- You can do a phone meeting, in which case you can leave a phone number in which we can reach you
- You can do a Zoom/Skype meeting so we can meet face-to-face virtually. Indicate which of these you prefer and we will send you details before your meeting.
- Registration dates will not be changing, make sure to check Campus Connection to find your registration date: https://www.ndsu.edu/onestop/connect/appointments/
- Make sure to check holds on your account before your registration date to ensure you can register on time: https://www.ndsu.edu/onestop/connect/holds/
- When it is time for you to register, use schedule planner to plan the classes you discussed with your advisor
- Here is a short video tutorial on how to use Schedule Planner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcgv_I_GeFs