Sample Interview Questions
Behavior based interview questions:
- Tell us about a time in which you had to demonstrate initiative.
- Give an example of a time when had to make an unpopular decision and what was the outcome.
- How do you practice organization and time management?
- Tell us about a time when you had to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and how you were able to ensure the needs of all parties were met.
- Give an example of a time that you set a goal for yourself, steps you took, and what the outcome was.
- Describe a stressful situation you have faced in the workplace and how you handled it?
The “get to know you” questions:
- Tell me about yourself.
- What brings you to this position?
- Why are you choosing to leave your current position/industry/company?
- When working as part of a team, what role do you typically take?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 – 10 years?
- What are you passionate about?
- How do you typically handle stress?
Obscure, less predictable interview questions:
- If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?
- If you were a part on a bicycle, which part would you be and why?
- If you were a new addition to a crayon box, what color would you be?