International Student Employment Resources
If you are an international student looking for employment, there are a few resources and practices that you should be familiar with in order to make the smoothest transition into your career:
- Statement of International Student Responsibilities
- On-Campus Employment
- Off-Campus Employment
- Work Study Student Employment
- Graduation and Next Steps
- Changing of Status
- Becoming a Permanent Resident
- Applying for a Driver’s License
- Applying for a Social Security Card
If you have any further questions about employment documentation, refer to the International Student and Study Abroad Services office.
- Phone: +1 (701) 231-7895
- Memorial Union Room 116
The NDSU Career and Advising Center serves all NDSU students, including international students, with job search, resumes/Curriculum Vita, cover letters, preparation for interviews, etc. Please contact us with any specific questions or feel free to drop by our space in Ceres Hall 306 to receive assistance or get answers to your questions.