CAREERLINK job search tips
- Posted positions can be found on the left-hand side of the main screen, “OCI and Job Listings”
- Try not to get too specific with wording of job titles, and use more broad terms
- When utilizing the filters, use 1 at a time and then begin narrowing from there by adding more filters.
- When clicking into a posted job, you can find information about the employer such as phone number, email address for the position contact, address, and more!
- The site also allows you to manage your application materials all in one place, and you can store multiple versions of your resume and cover letter for ease and convenience when applying to positions through this platform.