In this extraordinary time, the Career and Advising Center is committed to serving our students and alumni. We are providing the services listed below remotely, electronically and over the phone, and are working closely with our employer partners to help keep you informed of their plans.
- Spring Career Fairs will be held virtually… please check back for further details.
- Check out new events in CAREERLINK… we are working on some fun employer events!
- There are nearly 400 open job and internship opportunities in CAREERLINK… check them out today!
- Check back frequently, as we further develop virtual services and events.
Log into our Online Career and Advising Center via Zoom
- Receive 1-on-1 assistance with career and advising needs and questions
- The link is active Monday thru Friday 9 am to 4 pm.
- Resume / Cover Letters – Submit this form
- Mock Interview (Electronic/Phone) – Submit this form
- Curriculum Vitae – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job/Internship Search Strategies – email email@example.com
- Career Exploration & Guidance – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grad School Application Materials – email email@example.com
- Evaluating a Job Offer – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn – email email@example.com
Academic Advising and Registration Services
- Scheduling advising appointment – Indicate which type of appointment you’d like to schedule using Navigate
- Phone meeting – leave a phone number for us to reach you
- Zoom or Skype meeting – Indicate which of these you prefer and we will send you details before your meeting
- Registration date – find your date in Campus Connection
- Account holds – check in One Stop
- Schedule Planner – Here’s a tutorial to help!
Internship Program Updates
- Registration for Fall internships is still available – register here
- Not sure if you should register an internship or co-op for credit? Connect with the Internship staff:
Still have questions?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.