Sponsored by the NDSU Accounting Club & the NDSU Career and Advising Center
Please review this page carefully and share it with representatives from your organizations who are attending this event.
Meet the Firms
Thursday, September 17, 2019
Great Plains Ballroom – NDSU Memorial Union
|2:30 p.m.||Employer check-in & booth setup|
|3:30 p.m.||Faculty Social (meet and greet with Accounting faculty)|
|4:00 p.m.||Fair begins|
|7:00 p.m.||Fair ends|
Registration & Setup
- Registration includes:
- One 6-foot display table (please keep within your booth space) and two chairs
- Registration for up to five (5) representatives
- Faculty social (meet and greet with Accounting faculty)
- Employer check-in begins at 2:30 p.m. – doors will not be open before 2:30 p.m.
- Wireless internet will be provided at all booths, electricity is limited and available on a first-request basis
- Credit Card (MasterCard, VISA, Discover, American Express) and electronic check ONLY
- You will not have access to your booth until payment is received
- Be sure to schedule your on-campus interviews well in advance
- To reserve an interview room or for information on scheduling on-campus interviews (OCI) anytime during the semester, contact Pat Breen, Employer Partnerships Manager at 701-231-8464 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronic ads will be displayed on the jumbo display screen during the fair. They will also be displayed on the Meet the Firms website and on NDSU’s electronic job board, CAREERLINK. If you purchased an ad during registration you will receive an email with instructions for submitting the ad.
Shipping Booth Displays & Company Literature
- Employers are responsible for the shipping of their displays
- NOTE: Any item shipped to the NDSU Career and Advising Center and/or the Memorial Union will be REFUSED
- The NDSU Career and Advising Center is not responsible for lost or stolen company displays/materials
Unloading/Loading & Parking
- Unloading and loading assistance will take place at the SOUTH or WEST entrance of the Memorial Union. Parking is available in MU Lot and Visitors Lot E
- Students with safety vests will be available to assist in the unloading/loading process
- Parking permits are available for purchase at any kiosk located at the MU Lot (south of the Memorial Union) or Visitors Lot E (north of the Memorial Union)
- After 4:30 p.m. parking is FREE, (designated street parking on campus is limited up to 30 minutes before 4:30pm)
- An NDSU campus map is available here: Campus Map
Don’t forget to tweet about the event! Use the hashtag #NDSUMeetTheFirms.
Events Manager | Career and Advising Center