At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
- Assist in the assembly of reports, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Assist other administrative staff with overflow work.
- Provide administrative support to ensure deadlines are met, while maintaining a positive, collaborative work environment.
- Respond to inquiries from client and work with client to gather necessary information for completion of required documents.
- Filing and organizing
- Provide back up in answering phones
- Process Tax documents
What you will Gain:
- Experience the Wipfli Way first hand while working side by side with professionals from all levels of the firm
- Work as an individual contributor and as part of a team to support client engagements
- Develop administrative, professional, and interpersonal skills to the extent of being able to organize, analyze and communicate with others in a productive and efficient manner.
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting
- Above average competency in accounting as demonstrated by college GPA; Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Working towards eligibility to sit for CPA exam upon graduation (150 credits)
- Preferred coursework in Data Analytics or Big Data
- Ability to think independently and make good decisions based on education and experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with clients and staff
- Ability to prioritize work, follow through on requests, take initiative and meet deadlines