Want to help feed the world? WCCO Belting, Inc. is now recruiting an Aftermarket Distribution Manager for Agricultural Products in North America. WCCO is the world’s leading manufacturer of custom rubber products for agricultural applications and the supplier of choice for most major equipment brands. We’re seeking a knock-it-out-of-the-park self-starting achiever to take this successful sector of the business to the next level.
This is a sales and distribution development position managing new and existing distributors to increase their WCCO revenue and product portfolios. Working to improve the distributors’ product knowledge and marketing capabilities through training will also be key.
· Knowledge of ag harvesting, hay, and forage equipment helpful
· Prior business to business sales experience helpful, not required
· Aptitude for promoting the value of a company/products helpful
· Bachelor of Science in marketing/sales, related fields or experience
· Ability to travel as needed
To be successful, you will have:
· Above-average curiosity and desire to learn
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
· Motivation and drive
Join a dynamic and growing organization where you can make an impact.
WCCO Belting’s Employee Value Proposition
While we’re proud of what we’ve built here, we’re even more proud we created a company around people who love to work, collaborate, and grow together. You sense it on day one. This is a place that celebrates family values, a healthy work-life balance, and being an active neighbor in the community. This is where your work ethic and creativity are rewarded — all powered by unmatched WCCO Belting teamwork that pushes you to perfect your skills and grow your career. Each day, we prove that loving where you work begins with the people you work with.