Design Engineer COOP
- Perform Engineering Change Orders (ECO) to help speed up production and ease of manufacturing.
- Perform routing on Air/Hydraulic System designs for production trailers.
- Help Designers with production drawings.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects focused on safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
- Help design parts and components as required to help out with new projects.
- CAD education or experience. SolidWorks preferred.
- Strong communication skills to work with hourly operators in the factory as well as all levels of office personnel.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
- Pursuing a degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing, Agricultural, or Engineering related field and a sophomore level or above in the program.