The Titan Machinery Marketing Internship will provide individuals with the opportunity to work within our dynamic Marketing team. This experience will include assisting the Marketing Automation Specialist in the development, production and maintenance of all things digital marketing. Individuals will get the opportunity to participate in the planning and execution of modern integrated marketing campaigns across multiple platforms utilizing a variety of media and delivery methods. Opportunities for continued employment and career growth within Titan Machinery may be available for individuals who successfully complete this internship.
The Intern will learn to utilize a Marketing Automation Platform.
- Segmenting customers
- Develop/Deliver emails through the platform
- Design graphics for emails and landing pages
- Track metrics and evaluate campaign performance
The Intern will develop a working knowledge of digital marketing.
- SEO and website maintenance
- Google AdWords – search and display ad design
- Analytics and tracking through digital marketing campaigns
- Facebook Advertising
The Intern will participate in professional development activities.
- Contribute to Marketing meetings
- Presentation of data from marketing campaigns
All safety rules and regulations must be followed while performing work assignments
Other duties as assigned
- Currently pursuing a degree in Sales, Marketing, Web Design, Graphic Design or related field
- Must be able to regularly and reliably attend work on a part-time schedule for a duration of 8-12 weeks (35-40 hours a week) during the summer months
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with a high level of computer literacy, specifically Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong organization, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines efficiently and cost effectively
- Keen attention to detail and a high level of initiative and ability to work independently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time and work flexible hours
- Ability to handle and resolve frequent interpersonal conflict
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, stressful work environment
- Ability to respond quickly, accurately, and professionally to demands and requests from customers and employees
- Exemplifies Titan Machinery’s Core Values
Titan Machinery provides you with:
- 401(k) with company matching on your FIRST DAY of employment
- Ongoing Professional Training and Certification Opportunities
- Paid time for Team Volunteer Activities in your Community
- Employee Discounts at Titan Machinery, Vehicle Discount, Enterprise Car Rental, Budget Car Rental, Hertz Rental, Choice Hotels, Verizon Wireless, and Profile by Sanford
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program (free Counseling, Legal Advice, and more)
Titan reserves the right to adjust compensation based on factors including but not limited to: scope and geography of the position, qualifications and experience of candidates, and other business and operational conditions.