Marketing & Leasing Specialist-Part-time
$12.00+/hr (depending on experience and schedule)
The Bridges I Property Management
Send resume and interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Roles: Marketing, Event Planning, Communications, Soft Sales, Leasing/Real Estate Compliance
We are looking for a talented Marketing & Leasing Specialist to join our team! Big company with room for growth in your career, but centralized in a small office with an awesome and open culture!
A typical work schedule will be defined as at least one Saturday per month from 9:30am – 5pm and at least 4 business days either 9am-1 pm or 2pm – 6pm. However, hours are flexible and time off is easy with great communication amongst our team and management. Call us for questions regarding scheduling as we can work around most school schedules. 701.866.2271.
As a Marketing & Leasing Specialist, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to current and potential residents by showing open apartments, resolving issues, and proactively building positive relationships, with emphasis in coordinating social media marketing campaigns and resident events.
· Meet lots of people and help them find their future home.
· Assist in the marketing of the property and participate in resident appreciation events on a
· Will have a lot of customer service interaction in person and by phone.
· Will receive training to make you feel comfortable. Lots of room to grow in your career!
· Maintain maximum occupancy of properties by building long term relationships with current residents and securing renewals of existing leases.
· Show apartments to prospective residents. Sell prospects on the apartment and complete
necessary leasing paperwork. Follow up with prospects to continue the sales process.
· Other duties as assigned.