LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM – Techtronic Industries, NA (TTI)
TTI (Techtronic Industries) is a fast-paced, high energy, organization that rewards out-of-the-box thinking to foster innovation allowing us to be the best in our industry. We provide a multi-faceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge and reward you.
In this position, you will drive sales of our premier product lines within one of our largest retailer partners. This position will allow you to enhance your selling, account management and communication skills while launching your career in a fast-paced and extremely rewarding company.
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing and marketing of power tools and accessories, outdoor product equipment and floor care products. Our consumers range from professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair, and construction industries to homeowners & DIY enthusiasts. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus and drive provide TTI with a powerful platform for sustainable leadership and strong growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. Our products include professional power tools and accessories, outdoor power equipment and floor care. Our brands include Milwaukee®, AEG, Ryobi, HART, Homelite, Oreck, Hoover, Dirt Devil, and Vax.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform best-in-class sales and service to consumers while demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm for TTI products.
· Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing initiatives and promotional activities.
· Maintain regular contact with store associates and management to cultivate strong relationships.
· Monitor weekly sales and analyze monthly results to identify additional opportunities and understand the competition.
· Participate in the Leadership Development Training Program and implement all acquired skills to deliver results.
· Initiate and provide in-store product training sessions and demonstrations to educate store associates, management, and customers.
· Professionally communicate with all peers, customers, and management.
· Plan and execute demo events, store walks, trade shows, etc.
· Develop primary knowledge of the marketplace (users, applications, products, competition, and channels) to effectively analyze market potential and communicate competitor market data.
· Maintain store and product aesthetic through proper merchandising, positioning, and objective completion.
· Sell directly to our customers in the retail environment.
Note: Employee’s duties and responsibilities are not limited by the above. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by employee’s supervisor. In addition to the basic requirements of the position, all employees are expected to meet the company’s goals of continual improvement in the areas of knowledge, skills, processes, and quality.
Education and Experience Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in retail sales, field sales or customer service required.
· Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
· Must have a valid United States driver’s license with at least one full year of driving experience.
· Relocation may be required for future promotional opportunities.
· Ability to work nights and weekends.
· Ability to work in a retail environment full time.
· Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship or restrictions
· Capable of lifting and transporting heavy tools (up to 50 lbs.) and requesting assistance as needed. Capable of reaching and/or lifting overhead in addition to ascending/descending ladders to move product. Capable of using hands to maneuver small objects, assemble tools and build displays.
· Applicant must be MS Office proficient.
· Applicant should be self-motivated and a team player with strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
TTI offers a competitive salary and a full-time benefits package which includes medical, dental, disability and life insurance. We also offer paid time off and paid holidays, tuition assistance, 401K matching program, company vehicle, smartphone, and a bonus program. Locations available Nationwide. To learn more about TTI, visit our website at www.ttirecruiting.com