· Development for migrations, upgrades, consolidations as four companies merge systems together.
· Participate in multiple projects (possibly one or more at a time): Creation of a loyalty program where customers can sign up, become a member, earn points to use as cash. Migration of .Net platforms to Ruby. Also possibly moving some of their Ruby platforms to .Net (significant consolidation and integration work). Upgrading Point of Sale system from Retail Pro to Retail Pro Prism.
· Take many abstract ideas and modify code to a practical solution that meets the businesses’ needs.
· Have the ability to break down high-level system initiatives into workable user stories for the team to work on.
· Participate in all steps of the development lifecycle in support of team goals.
· Solid hands on development experience with Ruby is a must
· Excellent communication skills to work with business users and across multiple IT teams efficiently
· 2+Years of development experience
· Bachelor’s / Master’s Graduates in Computer Science Engineering / MIS / IT / IS (or) Related Fields.
· You must be open to relocating anywhere in the US for Client Projects.
· Must have Legal Work Authorization to work anywhere in the US. (OPT EAD, Full Time CPT, H4 EAD, GC EAD, GC, USC is applicable)
Techouts INC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.