Qorvo is All Around You! We manufacture innovative RF solutions at the center of connectivity to enable high-performance applications for advanced wireless devices, wired and wireless networks and defense radar and communications for 5G networks, cloud computing, the Internet of Things, and other emerging applications. We are a global company thriving on a culture of innovation, diversity, and inclusion. Our people are always at the core of Qorvo’s innovation. Qorvo is a place to stretch your imagination and push boundaries to achieve success. Learn more about Top 10 Reasons to make a career at Qorvo
It is an exciting time to be a part of Qorvo’s Infrastructure and Defense Products. Qorvo’s IDP manufactures and markets high-performance RF and mixed-signal integrated circuits for the communications markets that connect, protect, and power the world. Our customers trust Qorvo to meet and exceed requirements and deliver advanced RF technologies to enable their most complex technical challenges and applications. Our products address connectivity both wired and wireless networks, the smart home and the IoT, broadband, aerospace, defense, and automotive. Our customers rely on us to solve the industry’s most complex engineering problems. And that takes brainpower and willingness to create and innovate. Join us and help us continue to create cutting edge technologies for a more connected world all around you. Watch the IDP video.
This is a full-time Intern position located in Richardson, TX (Campbell). The position will be temporary in nature and last approximately 3 months.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree (or greater) in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- LabVIEW experience.
- Proficient with test equipment including PXI systems.
- RF sources, pulse generators, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, vector network analyzers, noise figure analyzers, power meters, power supplies, and digital multi-meters.
- Proficient in automated tests including design, development, and maintenance.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Design and integrate software and hardware to achieve automated DC and RF test solutions.
- Design and develop complex LabVIEW applications.
- Troubleshoot complex DC, RF, and LabVIEW systems.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to support engineering test projects.
- Document test system and software designs.
- Create test plans, procedures, and reports.
- Support design verification testing.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Operate independently with minimal supervision
The above duties are not intended to be all-inclusive or permanent. The requirements of the position may change based on the business need. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change.