Prinsco has an opening for an excited and driven summer Material Science Engineering Intern in Willmar, MN! This position is paid and will assist with research and development of plastics with our manufacturing, quality, supply chain and design teams.
This role is a great fit for individuals who are highly motivated to:
• Assist in the research of plastic development
• Complete the testing and analysis of materials.
• Evaluating methods of recycling and processing of plastics
• Demonstrate commitment to high personal & professional ethical standards
• Live out Prinsco values through hard work, relationships and integrity
• Be consistent with our mission; “To care. To contribute. To solve”
We require the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Engineering in process preferably in materials science.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented individual with the ability to analyze data/facts/drawings.
• Ability to work as a team player with good problem solving skills, curious and self motivated with a strong desire to learn about plastics, recycling, sustainability and water management.
• Proficient with MS Office products
DISCLAIMER: This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.