2022 Summer Internship – Account Analyst, APAC
You are eligible to apply if you:
- Are a currently pursuing an Undergraduate/Master’s degree with an expected graduation date of December 2022 – June 2023
- Have a minimum 3.2 cumulative collegiate grade point average on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent) at an accredited 4-year college or university
You’ll excel as an Account Analyst if you:
- Show strong interest in the financial markets, macroeconomics, and investment finance
- Possess proficient to advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Show ability to articulate ideas/strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Show outstanding communication skills which enable them to operate in a complex financial and mathematical environment
- Show the following traits: ethical, collaborative, organized, flexible, high energy, self-starter, accountable, humble
Roles are available in Tokyo. Candidates must be fluent in English to apply to all roles.
See yourself as an Account Analyst:
You’ll serve in a dynamic role, responsible for supporting the servicing of PIMCO’s Institutional clients or Global Wealth Management (GWM) businesses. Your primary responsibility will be to support PIMCO’s investment professionals to ensure delivery of the highest level of service to our clients. During your internship, you will gather, analyze and discuss economic and market trends, evaluate portfolio structures, and deliver attribution analyses to Account Managers and their clients.
The PIMCO Internship Experience:
- The PIMCO Internship Program runs for 10 weeks beginning in early/mid-June 2022
- Join us for a variety of cross-divisional education, networking & social events!
- Your supervisor, peer mentor, senior leaders and team offer guidance and mentorship throughout the summer
- You’ll receive feedback at mid- and end-of-summer as part of a formal review process to keep you on the path to meeting your summer goals!
· As a PIMCO intern, you’ll receive competitive compensation, along with a transition bonus to help with relocation to one of our office locations
How you should apply:
Applications open September 28, 2021. We review applications on a rolling basis and encourage you to apply by submitting your resume, cover letter & unofficial transcript as soon as you are ready.
What to expect during the interview process:
- After we receive your application, we’ll conduct an initial resume & cover letter review. We’ll send status updates throughout the process.
- using the Spark Hire platform
- If selected to move forward, you’ll meet with us during final-round interviews conducted live via Webex. Interviews typically consist of behavioral and technical concepts, as well as an Excel assessment.
PIMCO is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive, cognitively diverse environment.
For more information on PIMCO and Career Opportunities, please visit www.pimco.com/careers