Are you looking for an internship where you are able to work on a variety of tax returns?
Are you looking for an internship where you have access to cutting edge technology?
Are you looking for an internship where you are able to directly work with all levels of the firm?
As a PWB intern, you will receive intensive training to work on a large variety of individual and business returns in a broad range of industries. You’ll play an important role in supporting our Tax group and will come away with terrific experience and insight into life in a public accounting firm. And who knows? You might end up getting a job offer. Many of our current full-time staff members started as interns at PWB!
Internship dates: January 13 – April 15, 2020
55-60 hours per week Monday-Friday 8-6; Sat 8-12 plus additional hours as needed
• Assist in preparation of individual, partnership, and corporate tax returns for small to medium sized local businesses
• Assist in the preparation and analysis of financial statements and tax information
• Research current regulations
• Potential to be involved with various compilations, reviews, and audit engagements.
Education & Work Experience
• Must currently hold or be working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, with the intention of taking the CPA exam
• Must have successfully completed core classes in A&A, Corporate Tax and Personal Tax before internship begins
Knowledge & Skills
• Technologically savvy
• Organized, meticulous work habits
• Polished and articulate interactions with clients and co-workers
• Ability to meet tight deadlines consistently and change tasks on a dime
• Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Highly competitive wages
• Firm events throughout busy season, including bowling, in-office mini golf & Accounting Olympics
• Great busy season meals and snacks
• Working with some pretty amazing human beings!