At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Associate Technical Consultant. This is a remote opportunity. You can live anywhere in the US.
As an Associate Software Developer, you will be part of Perficient’s Engineering practice developing mobile applications, web applications, and websites for critical, high-profile customer experiences.
Usually a major in computer science, engineering or an engineering degree with programming coursework and an interest in being a software developer, the Associate Technical Consultant builds world class software applications for some of the country’s largest companies.
- Work closely with stakeholders, visual designers, UX Architects, and user researchers to bring web experiences to life. You will build web component libraries, templates, and client-side mobile and web applications that will be deployed across a wide range of platforms and environments.
- Perficient is developing cutting-edge experiences used by some of the largest companies in the world. You will leverage the latest technologies, tools, and frameworks to produce experiences that push industry standards for accessibility, usability, and performance. We want someone who is excited to learn, try new things, and challenge themselves daily.
- You should be equally as passionate about creating beautiful and usable interfaces as you are about crafting elegant code. We want someone who can not only develop amazing experiences, but also collaborate effectively with our best-of-class Visual Design team. Our ideal Associate Software Developer should have a great eye for detail and design to support their development skillset.
What you’ll do
- Deliver quick prototypes and proof-of-concepts.
- Work with stakeholders and architects to deliver critical functionality to users.
- Optimize code for performance and scalability.
- Stay abreast on design trends, technologies, and best practices.
- Work independently without excessive oversight.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another engineering/science discipline.
- Experience in mobile application and/or web application development.
- Ability to multitask.
- A willingness and desire to re-examine what you know in order to continually challenge your creativity.
- Fullstack experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Critical thinking skills to understand user needs and business goals, and translate them into well-designed code
- Good understanding of user experience principles