At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an Associate Business Consultant in our Southern California team.
The role of the Associate Business Consultant is for individuals passionate about identifying and delivering the right Business solution for each client. Our Associate Business Consultants have a keen Business orientation with an understanding of how technology can be effectively applied to meet a variety of Business needs.
Our Associate Business Consultants fill a number of different roles on our project teams working with a variety of technologies for a wide range of clients. The specific responsibilities vary for each client and each project. Key to the success of our Associate Business Consultants is the willingness and desire to quickly learn the client’s industry and the unique requirements of each engagement and to fill whatever role may be required to best support our client’s needs.
The Associate Business Consultant thrives in challenging environments and accomplishes difficult assignments without significant supervision and instruction. Our Consultants can handle the stress of being accountable for delivery and: complete goals on time, practice strong attention to detail, persevere through tough obstacles, and do not get easily discouraged.
We are looking for delivery resources who have a passion for acquiring and applying new skills are comfortable and productive in a changing environment, willing to take on a variety of roles as needed, and shows flexibility and adaptation to meet the needs of a team.
- Represent Perficient professionally in both client and team situations.
- Learn and discuss the client’s Business in their terms.
- Gain an understanding of the different technologies on our engagements to facilitate both communications and the solution design.
- Apply the appropriate methodologies, specifically our user-centered approach.
- Conduct research, gather, organize, and analyze data.
- Gather, analyze and define Business and user requirements and process flows.
- Responsible for the conceptual, interaction design, and information architecture of the user experience (if applicable). Collaborates with the visual designers and technical Consultants to design the most appropriate solution.
- Write and execute test plans.
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote client satisfaction.
- Demonstrate respect for and responsiveness to our clients and colleagues.
- Independently manage assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree – (December 2021 grad) – must be able to start in January 2022
- Knowledge of current technologies and application software development
- Ability to obtain, understand and respond strategically to client needs
- Highly detail oriented, well organized, and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Energetic, motivated, service-oriented, and be able to multi task
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
- Flexibility to travel up to 50 percent
Preferred skills and education:
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Desire to work in the consulting industry
- Knowledge of Internet based applications
- Knowledge of Agile and iterative development methodologies
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient’s professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Applicants should ensure that their e-mail settings will receive e-mail from the iCIMS system otherwise, you could miss critical communications related to your application.