At Open Access Technology International, Inc. (OATI), your career is always on the move. Our employees have expertise across diverse verticals and technology platforms. OATI combines the agility of a small company with the stability of a large company, where we have built a nurturing and rewarding culture diligently over the last 26 years. Our work culture is collaborative and we encourage every Team Member to go beyond their defined roles and learn more. If you are looking for an energetic, challenging, and rewarding career, then OATI is the place to be! To learn more, please visit our website at www.oati.com.
OATI is recruiting for an entry level Customer Systems Analyst positions. Enthusiastic, career-minded individuals with a strong work ethic and commitment to teamwork are encouraged to apply. The Customer Systems Analyst will respond to queries, run diagnostic protocols, isolate problems, and determine and implement solutions.
- Professionally and courteously answer calls/email messages to address customer needs
- Provide first-level technical support for end users; opening, updating and closing Help Desk Tickets
- Troubleshoot OATI issues with customers, quality assurance testing, rotating on-call service, technical training, and many other exciting projects
- Accurately document the details of the user request or issue, document the diagnostic steps performed when troubleshooting the issue, and assist the user with resolution using existing procedures and documentation
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree
- Demonstrated commitment to, experience in, or knowledge of professional customer support best practices
- Must enjoy building relationships with customers
- Must be customer-focused, self-motivated, a quick learner, and demonstrate passion and commitment to quality customer service
- Acceptable background investigation report
- U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
- Local to MN
OATI offers full-time employment with competitive salary and benefits, including 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off, and excellent health and dental insurance programs. OATI prides itself on providing a stable, supportive environment for career development with opportunities for future growth and promotion within the company. Applicants must be self-motivated, energetic, and willing to work in a team-oriented company.
To apply please send resume to:
OATI is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance, or protected Veteran status.
OATI is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact the Personnel Services Department at 763.201.2000 x 1262 or email@example.com.