At Open Access Technology International, Inc. (OATI), your career is always on the move. Our employees have expertise across diverse verticals and technology platforms. OATI combines the agility of a small company with the stability of a large company, where we have built a nurturing and rewarding culture diligently over the last 26 years. Our work culture is collaborative and we encourage every Team Member to go beyond their defined roles and learn more. If you are looking for an energetic, challenging, and rewarding career, then OATI is the place to be! To learn more, please visit our website at www.oati.com.
OATI has an immediate opening for a Communications Specialist that will work on various corporate writing projects, events, promotional content, writing for SEO, and more. Candidates must be self-motivated, organized, and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- A minimum of 0-1 year of experience providing support in an office environment
- A bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in writing for SEO
- Ability to work inter-departmentally to achieve goals
- Self-starting philosophy and commitment to quality
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to tailor content to meet the needs of the audience
- Knowledge of Microsoft® Office products
- Acceptable background investigation report
- U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
- Local to MN
OATI offers part-time employment up to 40 hours a week with the potential to become full time following a 90 day probationary period . Full-time employment includes competitive salary and benefits, a 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off, and excellent health and dental insurance programs. OATI prides itself on providing a stable, supportive environment for career development with opportunities for future growth and promotion within the company. Applicants must be self-motivated, energetic, and willing to work in a team-oriented company.
To apply please send resume to:
OATI is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance, or protected Veteran status.
OATI is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact the Personnel Services Department at 763.201.2000 x 1262 or email@example.com.