Gain real world marketing and sales experience with an Internship at Off The Wall Advertising!
Our internship program is designed to provide advanced students with exceptional opportunities to learn real skills, practical knowledge in a fast-paced hands-on environment. This is your ground floor opportunity to work with successful account managers and local business leaders, thinking creatively, formulating solutions to marketing problems. We have over 25 years of success working with businesses of all sizes to create effective marketing strategies and ad campaigns.
• Learn how to ask questions, create strategy and develop campaigns.
• Learn how to position products in the marketplace
• Learn how to communicate with business decision makers about the marketing of their products to increase sales.
• Well-organized with the ability to work on several projects at the same time
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Ability to work quickly and accurately with great attention to detail and an eye for consistency
• Demonstrate a desire to learn about business and public relations
• Align Off The Wall solutions with the client’s strategic objectives.
· Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or Recent College Graduate
· Good academic standing with minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA
· Must be working towards a degree in marketing, sales, advertising, communications or another related field
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Past experience in Sales/Customer Service helpful
· Knowledge of marketing and advertising tactics and best practices
· Knowledge of different advertising mediums (ex. digital, social, print etc.)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, outgoing personality, self-confidence and determination
Off The Wall Advertising is an upbeat, energetic company that continues to grow throughout the Midwest. We’d love to have you join our team! Check us out on Facebook or visit us online at OffTheWallAdvertising.com.
Job Type: Paid Internship
Salary: $20 / Hour DOE