Do you consider yourself a numbers person? Are you able to keep yourself organized in a fast-paced work environment? Do you have a passion for creativity and love the advertising industry?
In-House Advertising is an upbeat and energetic company that continues to grow throughout the Midwest, and we are in search of a person that answers “yes” to the before-listed questions!
The right candidate will have experience with media and will be able to reconcile insertion orders, media authorizations, media vendor invoices, and client billing. Familiarity with digital media concepts such as CPC and CPM is a must. Previous experience with digital media platforms (Google, Facebook, DCM, display partners) is a plus.
- Assist media team with strategic buying in traditional and non-traditional formats, and generate media purchase orders
- Assure that insertion orders with vendors match client purchase orders
- Work with production teams to make sure that project hours are recorded correctly
- Generate and submit client invoices for both media and services
- Reconcile vendor invoices against actual deliveries and enter into billing system
- Perform monthly reconciliations and issue adjustments
- Communicate about A/R & A/P matters with clients & vendors
- Assist with scheduling of Media contracts and co-op
- Contribute to creative idea generation
- Perform other light office duties such as filing and ordering supplies
Experience & Skills:
- Knowledge of digital media concepts including different types of media buying (CPC, CPA, CPM), different media channels and partners, and digital media
- Should be an expert with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Prior knowledge of broadcast/print traffic systems recommended
- Exceptional attention to detail & highly organized
- Very strong communication skills
- Highly collaborative with the ability to work well with others
Check us out on Facebook or visit us online at inhouseadagency.biz!
Job Type: Part-Time