The Northern Crops Institute (NCI) is looking for students to help out in our labs.
We would like you to help with:
· Assist with processing of flour milling, baking, extrusion, pasta processing and other food production activities.
· Assist with sample preparation, organization and clean-up.
· General laboratory/pilot plant analysis and equipment/facility maintenance.
· Data entry
· Various duties as assigned.
· Preferred — Food Science, Plant Science, Ag Biosystems and Engineering, Biology or Ag-related major
· Attention to detail
· Aware of safety procedures in laboratory setting
· Able to lift 50lbs
The NCI supports regional agriculture and value-added processing by conducting educational and technical programs that expand and maintain domestic and international markets for northern-grown crops.