This is a part-time, non-benefited position. Only NDSU students are eligible to be hired in this position. Unsolicited applications to this posting will NOT be considered.
North Dakota EPSCoR is seeking a NDSU student worker to assist with the development of a variety of communication products. The student will work alongside the Communication Manager and the Tribal Colleges/Universities Liaison Manager to develop and produce communication materials that reflect ND EPSCoR’s STEM research, outreach, and workforce development efforts.
Description, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the design of communication materials, assist in planning, writing, and managing written content and video scripts.
- Assist with the development and filming of educational STEM videos, collaborate with staff on new ideas for communications.
- Provide technical support, coordinate interviews, and assist with all aspects of photography and videography.
Requirements & Competencies:
- Must be a NDSU student to be considered for employment.
- Minimum qualifications: strong communication skills, organized, detail oriented, and works well independently and in a team environment. Proficient in Microsoft Office. This position requires in-state travel, so candidates must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Preferred qualifications: any photography or videography experience. The ideal candidate should be working towards a degree in communications or a related major.
- This position is based in Fargo, but in-state travel is a component of the position; the student hired must have a valid driver’s license.
Hours & Schedule:
- Monday through Friday, up to 20 hours per week
If you are interested in applying, go to the following job posting at https://prd.hcm.ndus.edu/psc/recruit/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=2926408&PostingSeq=1
Applications must include the following materials:
- Cover letter
Please include within application if you are currently or have in the past 12 months been employed with NDSU, the North Dakota University System or any other North Dakota State agency. If so, include which agency/department, as well as your how many hours you work a week and in the past 12 months.
NDSU determines employment eligibility through the E-Verify system: What is E-Verify? New employees to NDSU must present specific identification to determine their employment eligibility no later than their first day of work. To view the identification required, please see the List of Acceptable Documents. You will be required to have one item from List A OR one item from List B and List C.