The Executive Assistant is responsible for managing the schedules and communications of our VP of Operations. Their duties include prioritizing emails and phone calls, gathering documents to prepare for meetings and coordinating travel arrangements.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills.
· Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
· Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
· Manage calendar and set up meetings
· Make travel and accommodation arrangements
· Act as an office manager by keeping up with office administration (Contracts, budgets)
· Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
· Take minutes during meetings
· Assist with contracts/proposals
· Trains, coaches, or guides other administrative staff when required
· Coordinates events
· Assist with other administrative task given by executives.
· Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
· Excellent MS Office knowledge
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills
· Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Discretion and confidentiality
· Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
ML Group Design & Development is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ML Group to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Other classifications include, but are not limited to, family status, gender identity, health status, multicultural difference, political ideas and sexual orientation.