This is a full-time, permanent Excepted Service appointment as a Department of the Army Civilian, MICECP Intelligence Specialist (Operations), subject to probationary period per Program policy. The entry grade is GG-0132-09. For our Washington D.C.-based position the entry-level salary range is from $61,947.00 to $80,532.00 per year. For our position based in Honolulu, Hawaii, the initial entry range is from $56,705 to $73,717 per year. These positions are part of a Developmental Pipeline and are eligible for non-competitive, merit-based promotions to GG-11, GG-12, and GG-13, which is the full-performance level for MICECP Intelligence Specialists. Duties at the GG-09 level TSCM-practitioner include but are not limited to:
• Serves as a developmental Counterintelligence (Cl) Special Agent in the Military Intelligence Civilian Excepted Career Program (MICECP).
• Conducts Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) and Counterintelligence (Cl) assignments, in a trainee capacity, in support of an assigned unit’s mission.
• Receives on-the-job training, possible formal classroom instruction, and tailored supervision to prepare for increasing responsibility and progression to the target position.
• Reviews and evaluates technical intelligence information gathered/developed upon mission accomplishment.
• Based on intelligence requirements and other guidelines, assists with conducting TSCM operations, preparing reports, conducting liaison and coordination.
• Assists Certified Technical Surveillance Countermeasures Agents with the full range of TSCM operational requirements, management functions such as, developing and effecting coordination of mission requirements.
For full details, please register now to learn more about us and apply during our upcoming Virtual Career Fair on 11 August 2022 at http://armyintel.yello.co/app/collect/event/O9s92YLrPubM0e1vcq7ObQ