A career at Medtronic is like no other. We’re purposeful. We’re committed. And we’re driven by our Mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life for millions of people worldwide. In this exciting role as a Technician I you will be part of the AVM Capacitor Manufacturing team at Medtronic Energy and Component Center (MECC) in Brooklyn Center, MN. This on-site position will have the responsibility of supporting the processes and equipment responsible for manufacturing capacitor components for medical devices to include troubleshooting process and automated equipment related issues, and robotic equipment maintenance. In this position you will also be responsible for conducting preventative maintenance activities, qualifying new tooling production and own continuous improvement equipment projects to reduce equipment downtime and improve equipment yields.
A Day in the Life Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
- Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
- Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.