At Marvin, we make windows and doors inspired by how you live so you’re inspired to live well. We are driven by the momentum of four generations of innovation and excellence to imagine and create better ways of living. Our business reaches across the nation and our products are represented around the world. With our commitment to our local communities and to providing innovative solutions using new technology, we are always looking for ways to move our people, as well as our business, forward.
This position is responsible for leading, supporting, and supervising the Loading Dock department with meeting and exceeding company goals. This position’s major responsibility is to ensure that the trucks are unloaded and loaded completely and on time.
- Ensure a safe work environment, as well as providing leadership, direction and motivation to the team members in the department.
- Focus on the development and training of associates while maintaining a work environment that promotes success and surpasses company goals.
- Perform prioritization and make decisions that proactively and positively impact the team and overall company.
- Accurately maintains necessary paperwork and documentation, including conducting department audits, disciplines and reviews.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers to coordinate daily goals/tasks.
- Coordinate product flow with other facilities and with production lines/Supervisors.
- Investigate quality concerns to determine root cause and prevent quality issues from leaving the facility
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma/GED required
- Must have the ability to lead independently and communicate effectively
- Required two or more years of related supervisory experience or training
- ICIM and Microsoft Office Suite knowledge is helpful
- Ability to understand department and company goals/metrics and establish and execute plans to meet those goals
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a fork lift license/certification
Schedule: 3:30pm – 1:30am (Monday – Thursday)