Position Summary: The Manufacturing Engineering Technician will assist the Project Manager with the development of new products, the design of new assembly and fabrication processes, and facilitate remedies for assembly and equipment issues. Provide internal staff with product support, facilitating product education and training to the manufacturing staff, and preparing reports and presentations for upper management. Continuous efforts to ensure we meet and exceed our safety, quality and customer experience goals.
- PROCESS/EQUIPMENT – Research, test, and evaluate product, process, and equipment ideas. Analyze product performance, design requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions. Research, draw, build, assemble, qualify and plan for product improvement and provide support to Project Managers development teams along with Equipment Project Managers.
- TROUBLESHOOTING/RESOLUTION/SUPPORT – Assist with troubleshooting processes and equipment to determine a solution to the root cause. Support all Integrity/Infinity facilities for applicable past, current and future products and projects.
- RELATIONSHIPS – Must possess the ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and with external vendors. Critical resource with our vendors along with training and interaction internally.
- COMMUNICATION – Strong, thorough and proactive communication is an expectation. Communication of product, process and equipment changes; provide training/education to manufacturing staff on product design, assembly processes, and equipment operation.
Education, Training and Experience:
- One year certificate from a technical college/trade school is preferred
- A minimum of six-months of related experience and/or training required
- Knowledge of the use of a variety of hand and power tools is required
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of AutoCAD, Inventor software and the ability to use the full Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge with manufacturing software (ICIM/OMS) and the Marvin Docs system is ideal