At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
Marvell is looking for an MBA Finance Intern to apply their knowledge into real-world problems such as financial modeling, analysis, system database management and multiple other areas. We are dedicated in providing our interns with valuable experiences to help develop their skill sets that become the fountain of a great finance career!!
- Work on real-world business problems and solutions
- Assist in financial system updates, modeling and business case scenarios
- Collaborate with other finance departments and accounting in monthly/quarterly finance cycles
- Create new dashboards to drive efficiency across the organization
- Currently enrolled in MBA program with emphasis in Finance, Accounting, Business Analytics or related major
- Ability to work with multiple levels across the organization
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel, Microsoft Office tools and other financial database software
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to summarize and present financial data using detailed reports and charts
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information
- Finance, Accounting, Economic or related major
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at GR-HR-Services-Americas@marvell.com or 408-222-3604.