Intern – Marsh McLennan Agency – Fargo, ND
Why choose Marsh McLennan Agency (MMA)?
Make a career. Make a difference. When you work at MMA, you’ll experience real opportunities to help people and businesses become more safe, secure, and successful. With MMA, you can create a career that matters.
Interested? Marsh McLennan Agency (MMA) located in downtown Fargo, may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you’ll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
We are looking for Interns to join our growing team in Fargo, ND.
MMA’s professional summer internship program is a robust twelve-week program that will give students exposure to multiple areas of business to gain real-world experience while working in the insurance industry. As an Intern, you will learn to how to affectively handle new business, renewal business, and customer service needs inside either our Commercial Lines, Employee Health and Benefits, or Personal Lines department. This is a paid internship and you may receive school credit for this position.
- Assist with timely and quality handling of new business, renewal business, and customer service needs.
- Analyze and research service, coverage, and industry related topics.
- Shadow assigned service staff members & meet with leadership.
- Collaborate with fellow summer interns to complete a final project and presentation to senior management.
- Maintain professional ethics according to insurance standards, MMA standards and licensing laws in the State of North Dakota.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Ideal candidate will have completed two (2) semesters of college course work studying in an area of business. Some insurance, risk management or finance courses preferred but not required.
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 minimum
Marsh McLennan Agency (MMA) provides colleagues the freedom to make a career and difference. We encourage you to explore your curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
You can apply your talent in bold ways that make a difference – at MMA. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.