The primary responsibility for this role is to partner across SC Industrial Engineering, Operations, SC Systems, IT and other cross functional teams to drive facility performance including productivity, accuracy, capacity, and efficiency. This role performs daily management of engineered standards, reporting, auditing, and WLM (Warehouse Labor Management) production support. This role also maintains engineering documentation, records (such as time study data), standards, pay variable definitions and additional related operational methods. Broader responsibilities include project management, business analysis, budgeting support, facility layout maintenance in WLM, execution of time studies, support of Distribution system upgrades or implementations via system configuration and testing, and change management. This role also supports process improvement projects including Six Sigma Lean, Kaizen, and rapid improvement events to using the engineering perspective to guide the facility along the most ideal and strategic course of action.
What We’re Looking For
· Required to work a set schedule that meets the needs of the facility.
· May be asked to work mornings, afternoons, nights, and/or weekends based on the needs of the facility.
· Must work in a distribution/warehouse environment with the physical and environmental aspects typically associated with such environment.
· Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
What You Need To Succeed
· Bachelor’s Degree ( Recent College Grad) – Industrial Engineering or related field or 5 years’ Experience in Industrial Engineering or Retail Operations
· Knowledge of AutoCAD, Excel, and Access
· Experience in time and motion studies, engineered labor standards development and implementation- This could be through a school project
· Experience with a warehouse management system
· Experience managing a cross-functional project from conception to implementation