This internship at Living Full Out Inc. offers hands-on training in assisting with business marketing and sponsorship. You will work alongside company founder and CEO Nancy Solari, and gain the skills to expand your growth.
Projects related to this internship may include:
● Booking speaking engagements with corporations.
● Assisting with outreach to small business and entrepreneurial clients.
● Researching and building partnerships with for-profits and non-profits.
● Handling email marketing for show promotion.
● Doing research related to partnerships with organizations, speaking opportunities, and workshops.
● Training via scripts and role-playing to effectively communicate with executives.
● Creating PowerPoint and flyers for marketing speaking engagements and seminars.
● Learning how to create and manage webinar series, as well as how to market them.
● Writing press releases, proposals, and other marketing-related materials.
● Learning how we connect with/secure sponsors for the show and Living Full Out events.
● Emailing potential partners and speaking with them via phone.
Skills should include: Ability to work independently and with a team, effective organizational skills, ability to multitask and meet deadlines, driven and goal-oriented, excellent verbal and written English skills, leadership skills are a plus.
This is a 20-week, unpaid/volunteer internship structured so interns are able to work remotely. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. Be sure to put Marketing/Sponsorship Internship in the subject line. For more information about the company, please see www.livingfullout.com. If you have any questions, please call Nancy Solari at (310) 909-7800 ext. 101.