We are seeking an intern with great writing skills and a knack for interpersonal development and communications. This internship provides hands-on experience and mentorship, working alongside Nancy Solari, founder, and CEO of Living Full Out. You will be given the opportunity to expand your writing skills and build your portfolio.
Projects related to this internship may include:
- Learning new and effective ways to write motivational copy.
- Opportunities to write articles for the company blog and other outlets.
- Blogging in an attention-grabbing and uplifting way.
- Communicating with media through newspapers, magazines, and online publications.
- Writing copy for sales pages, e-zine articles, websites, and workshop materials.
- Researching and writing proposals for speaking engagements and templates for sales campaigns.
Skills should include: Ability to work independently and with a team, effective organizational skills, ability to multitask and meet deadlines, driven and goal-oriented, excellent English verbal and written skills, leadership skills are a plus.
This is a 20-week, unpaid/volunteer internship structured so interns are able to work remotely. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. Be sure to put Journalism/Writing Internship in the subject line. For more information about the company, please see www.livingfullout.com. If you have any questions, please call Nancy Solari at (310) 909-7800 ext. 101.