Living Full Out Inc. is seeking an intern to work alongside founder and CEO Nancy Solari, assisting in public relations, advertising, copywriting, and event planning.
Projects related to this internship may include:
- Learning various types of writing, including technical proposals, creative articles, and sales templates.
- Writing press releases and copy for sales pages, and an uplifting online newsletter.
- Creating advertising campaigns and testing their effectiveness.
- Connecting with strategic partners and networking for the “Living Full Out With Nancy Solari” show.
- Role-playing using scripts to gain experience in calling sponsors and partners for the national “Living Full Out With Nancy Solari” radio show.
Skills should include: Ability to work independently and with a team, effective organizational skills, ability to multitask and meet deadlines, driven and goal-oriented, excellent English verbal and written skills, leadership skills are a plus.
This is a 20-week, unpaid/volunteer internship structured so interns can work remotely. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. Be sure to put the Communication/Public Relations Internship in the subject line. For more information about the company, please see http://livingfullout.com If you have any questions, please call Nancy Solari at (310) 909-7800 ext. 101.