KEB America, Inc. is currently looking for someone in our Customer Service/Inside Sales department.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling customer requests and working closely with outside sales staff to increase sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Handle customer requests
- Quote products
- Receive and process incoming purchase orders
- Follow safety rules and keep clean/orderly work area
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
Education / Experience
- 2 year Business Associate Degree/ 4-year degree a strong plus (or)
- Equivalent 2-3 years customer service experience in business environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Basic computer skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written and verbal)
- Work well independently as well as with others
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task
- Have attention to detail
- Able to proficiently read and write in English
Able to follow all safety rules
- Occasional travel may be required for training or customer visits with the sales team.
KEB America, Inc. headquartered in Shakopee, Minnesota, is a subsidiary of KEB Automation KG, a global provider of complete automation system solutions. KEB develops mechanical and electronic solutions for drive and automation systems. KEB products can be found in the most demanding applications across the world and are used in a wide range of industries including elevator, medical, packaging, and plastics. KEB has four global production sites and serves its customers with over 1,500 employees and over 40 sales and service centers worldwide. KEB America is responsible for supporting the North American market and offers full design and manufacturing capabilities at its 150,000 sq. ft. facility employing over 125 engineers, sales, and manufacturing personnel.