We currently have a number of openings at Johnson Matthey in our US Graduate Rotational Program. The Johnson Matthey US Graduate Rotational Program will help you fulfill your ambition for rapid professional progression and future leadership roles. Exciting opportunities to join our leadership development program are available in three streams: Science, Operations and Commercial.
Our program consists of three, 8-month rotations in different locations within the United States and across business sectors. The scope of each placement is designed to build upon the other and develop your technical skillset. This experience will enable you to develop a wide breadth of understanding of the various sectors in our company. The program is robust and challenging; it’s ideal for individuals who are passionate about pushing themselves outside of their comfort zone. To support you through this and ensure proper development, we believe strongly in mentoring and coaching. You will receive plenty of care and expert career advice along the way through those partnerships. You will also participate in accelerated training and development programs specifically designed to assist you in building the critical leadership skills needed as future leaders in the workplace.
Our strength lies in diversity – of our people, our business and the opportunities we offer. No two career paths are the same; as part of this program, you’ll forge a journey with JM that reflects your strengths, interests and passion. And we’ll support you every step of the way. Upon conclusion of the leadership development program, participants will enter into identified roles within Johnson Matthey.
We offer a comprehensive reward and benefits; a highly competitive salary and bonus structure coupled with market leading benefits. In addition to excellent medical/dental/vision, JM offers tuition reimbursement for higher education, Paid Time Off, 401K with match and Pension benefits.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Bachelor’s Degree in stream related field required (Master’s Degree or higher a plus)
- Commercial Stream – BA/BS in Business related field with a proven aptitude for science, or BS in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, or related), Chemistry, or Material Science
- Minimum Overall GPA of 3.2 required
- Must be geographically flexible and have a desire to relocate to any JM US site for three placements for the duration of the two year development program. Relocation assistance is provided to those who geographically qualify as determined by placements
- Demonstrated leadership skills and a true career aspiration to lead others is essential; must be adaptable, strive for excellence, and demonstrate a positive attitude in the face of adversity
- Strong interpersonal skills a must, coupled with a proven ability to build collaborative relationships to achieve results
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills essential
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US on a continuous basis without company sponsorship.