Part-Time Student-Product Engineering-Fargo ND (Click to Apply)
The Part-Time Student Program is primarily designed to augment the Company’s regular full-time staff and is for students who work in parallel to their school schedule.
· Work closely with supervisor or other engineering personnel to support product
testing, design, and review.
· Support the maintenance of documentation for each design in a neat and
organized fashion for approval by superior and other engineering personnel.
· Performs other engineering tasks as directed under the supervision of an
engineering supervisor or mentor.
· Both on the job and classroom training will be provided.
What Skills You Need
· Ideally you will be pursuing a degree in electrical/computer engineering,
mechanical engineering, or computer science; others may apply
· Must be registered as a full-time student at a local university
· Must have a graduation target of Dec 2022 or later
· Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or above
· Must be able to commute to the work location on a daily basis
· 15+ hours/week during the academic year
· 35-40 hours/week during the summer semester
What Makes You Stand Out
· Knowledge of a programming language
· Understanding of basic hardware circuits
· Knowledge of test and design tools
· Understanding of Microprocessor/Microcontrollers
· Knowledge of power electronics and motor testing
· Understanding of LabVIEW programming language