Take the opportunity to start your career early in the commercial real estate field! Spend time learning what it’s like to work in the fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-oriented environment at JLL.
Interns are an important part of what makes JLL a great place to work. Within our program, interns are an integral part of our team working alongside real estate analysts, transaction professionals and other associates. You will gain valuable insight into the commercial real estate industry while being exposed to multiple lines of business over the course of your internship.
The ideal candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of Commercial Real Estate.
The Project Development Services (PDS) Intern will work with the designated project management team to produce presentations, budgets/financial documents, playbooks, and other deliverables.
- Beginning June 2023
- Length of program runs 8-10 weeks
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Rising seniors / current undergraduate students majoring in Architecture, Construction Management, or Engineering
- Desire to work in the Commercial Real Estate industry
- Rising seniors and 2023 graduates highly preferred
Skills & Abilities:
- Highly energetic with ability to work independently and with minimal direction
- Must be outgoing and can connect with individuals on the phone
- Strong written and verbal communicative skills
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and creative
- Proven record of providing excellent customer service
- Ability to develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Strong presentation skills
- General business experience
- Strong knowledge of PC, Windows, Internet applications, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must.
- Position may require one to learn a variety of real estate related software applications.
Permanent US work authorization required.
We do not offer relocation assistance or housing for our internship program.
JLL is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.