JLG Architects’ Award-Winning Creative Design Team is Growing! Become our next employee-owner as a Design Technology Specialist.
Why join JLG? Because together, we’ll empower the future of architecture by driving the project lifecycle, from conceptual design and visualization to analysis, fabrication, and construction. In this role, you will be supporting JLG’s digital design practice through standards re-enforcement, design content management, and architectural design process technical assistance. In other words, you’ll knock our socks off by creating and modeling the most dynamic sports arenas, healthcare facilities, schools, civic structures, and universities in the nation.
At JLG, you will have the tools, technology, and experience to move the needle fast and advance your career in the bold direction of your choice. Do you live to flex your parametric muscles? Do you want to work within a progressive firm that knows your full name and your dog’s name? Whether you’re an evolving prodigy, or a master of your 3D domain, we have the career for you!
JLG Architects is seeking a Design Technology Specialist. Not just any professional, mind you.
A JLG Design Technology Specialist:
– Is driven to advance an integrated design approach… You’re ready to elevate the everyday, using parametric design tools and pent-up creativity to deliver high quality documentation.
– Is ready to tackle the newest technology… Ready to lead the way for new applications and hardware solutions pertaining to AEC industry.
– Is an ultra-efficient problem solver… A day-to-day reliable resource, you’re on your way to solving global warming while reinforcing best practices for efficient design processes.
A few more attributes of a future JLGer:
– You’re educated and experienced. You have a proven ability to understand complex BIM procedures, content implementation, and documentation. You have an associates in architecture or design, or equivalent experience in the architecture or design industry.
– You’re an avid communicator. You have strong oral and written communication skills with Basic PC experience in Windows environments, working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, and email.
– You’re a collaborator. You can work within a collaborative team environment to collectively deliver a successful project with built-in, strategic solutions. And you can’t resist a good meme in the midst of a Microsoft Teams meeting.
– You’re organized and awesome. Your “can-do” outlook and willingness to do what it takes, garners the respect and confidence of your peers and project team. You stick to schedules like you just saw the 499-mile sign of the Indy 500. “Organized” is your middle name.
– You’re ready to apply. Visit https://jlgarchitects.com/careers and suit up for the first day of the rest of your life. **Must apply on our website to be considered for this position.**
“We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”‘