The intern will gain experience and provide support in routine activities relevant in the development and demonstration of crop protection, nutritional & seed products. The intern will also support training and demonstration events on occasion throughout the summer. The below is intended to describe the general requirements for the internship. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements.
The primary work location for this internship is Fresno, CA. Day-travel to field locations will be required several times per week. Limited over-night travel may be required on occasion. Much of the intern’s work will be accomplished in hot, humid, and dusty outdoor agricultural environments. Time will be allocated to accomplish office work in an air-conditioned environment.
- Product Development
- Assist technical service personnel in the development of new products
- Establish replicated field experiments and on-farm demonstrations
- Collect data and record observations
- Product Training
- Document product performance through data collection & visual effects
- Utilize photography to develop a library of visual observations
- Aid development of training tools and set up for training and demonstration events
- Additional Opportunities
- Coordinate with technical service personnel and track progress on a weekly basis
- Support Innvictis product demonstrations and training sites
- Interact with Innvictis Senior Account Managers and Marketing Managers