Invictus Property Advisors (“Invictus”) is a NYC focused mid-market, commercial real estate investment sales brokerage.
An investment sales agent at Invictus will develop relationships with commercial real estate owners in one or more designated submarkets in New York City. Through extensive calling and networking, agents are tasked with originating commercial sales opportunities. To do so, agents will learn to effectively underwrite, market and execute commercial sales transactions across all asset classes.
While the position is commission based and geared towards agents developing their own book of business, Invictus partners will involve agent in the firm’s current listings to expose agent to various transactions and to assist with execution. Agents shall be compensated commensurate with amount of work performed on the subject transaction.
- Mastering relevant building and development site metrics and neighborhood information
- Extensive calling/meeting with commercial property owners
- Tracking all sales information, potential leads and ownership information within the chosen submarket(s)
- Originate and service business by following a systematic proven approach
- Must excel in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment. Start-up type thinking
- Strong phone and interpersonal skills as much client contact
- Keen interest in commercial real estate and sales
- Eager to learn, resilient and resourceful
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Financial support in beginning as 100% commission based
Why work at Invictus Property Advisors:
- Experienced commercial real estate founders assembling a qualified team
- Paid for monthly subscriptions to various real estate databases to prospect and research
- Day-to-day mentorship and hands-on training designed to help you secure business
- Favorable splits for new agents
- Work hard and have fun doing it